Monday 9 May 2016

Spirit Review & Swatches || MAC Mondays


MAC Spirit is one of the MAC lipsticks  that doesn't get much hype on the internet as it's overshadowed by more popular nude shades but it's definitely one that fits into the Kylie Jenner family. Spirit is a slightly darker, cooler brown toned version of Velvet Teddy. It's a satin formula so it's creamier than Velvet Teddy but still equally long lasting. It's less drying than a lot of Mac nudes and drags on the lips less because of the satin finish.

I personally amn't a massive fan of this lipstick, I find it is slightly too dark a brown for me but I do like wearing it to work or university when I'm going for a really nude/natural look. It alternatively looks really nice paired with a really full on smokey eye on a night out. I think it would be a really nice nude for those with darker skin or if you really love that 90's look. For me, I love looking tanned and I just think that Spirit washes me out a little since it's so dark. 


What do you think of Mac's Spirit?

Lots of Love,


1 comment:

  1. The 2021 ford escape titanium hybrid
    The 2021 ford escape titanium hybrid. The 2021 ford escape titanium hybrid. rocket league titanium white octane The 2021 ford titanium granite countertops escape ecm titanium titanium burnt titanium hybrid. where to buy titanium trim The 2021 ford escape

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x