Saturday 26 April 2014

Skincare Saturdays || Evening Skincare Routine


 Hey lovelies,

 Since last weeks Skincare Saturday post I showed you my morning skincare routine which you can see here, this Saturday I thought I would share my evening skincare routine with you.

 The first product I use is again Bioderma, I use this as my make-up cleanser because it's very gentle on the skin and it removes the toughest of makeup very easily and quickly - yes, even that stubborn water proof mascara! I like cleansers like that because there's nothing worse than when you have to pull at your eyelashes to get mascara off resulting in lashes coming out (eek).

 The second product I use is of course my beloved Effaclar DUO (+) by La Roche Posay. I love this so much as I'm sure you can tell from my review of it and it being in my March Favourites! It's just a great moisturiser and it also corrects my skin while it's doing it, perfect!

 Soap and Glory's Self-Heating face-mask is not a product I use every night but I do use it once a week at night time. Usually on a Tuesday but occasionally I'll use it another night during the week if my skin is particularly bad or I just feel like I need a little pick me up. It's a lovely face-mask and I have a full review of it here.

 Another two products that I use at bedtime are the Deep Sleep pillow spray and stress less rollerball. I use the roller ball on nights where I'm particularly stressed or worked up about things to relax my mind and prepare it to sleep. The pillow spray I spray onto my pillow and I also spray a few spritz's onto my neck area (as if it was perfume) because I believe that helps to relax me more. I'm more than happy to do a full review of these on my blog if you would be interested in reading it.

What products do yo use in your evening skincare routine?

Lots of Love,
A x x x

 Also I'd just like to apologise for only posting two posts a week the past few weeks. I have massive exams at uni next week and they're all one after another so the good news is I'll be back to normal in May, the bad news is is that I probably won't have many (if any) blog posts up at all next week. As I only have a day between each exam I really do need to focus every minute of that on the next one, I hope you understand! I just wanted to let you know that I really miss you all and I love you all very much and I'll be back soon, I promise mwaah x 

Previous Posts:-
Here Comes The Sun || Topshop, Primark, H&M & More Haul
Barry M new pastel gelly shades || Review
Revlon Matte Balms || Review




1 comment:

  1. Oooo please do a review of the pillow spray it sounds amaze and right up my street! You have some lovely products missy :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x