Saturday 19 April 2014

Skincare Saturdays || Morning Skincare Routine


Hellooo my lovelies,

 For this weeks Skincare Saturday post I thought I would share my morning skincare routine. I don't actually have a really extensive skincare routine like a lot of beauty bloggers but I personally prefer to stick to a few products that I know work for my skin.

 The first thing I do when I wake up is cleanse my face with Bioderma just to ensure that my skin is clean and to remove any sweat or whatever that may have been on my face during the night. I love Bioderma not only for removing makeup but also for cleansing because it's really gentle and it doesn't get your hair messy or wet like a lot of cleansers seem to.

 Next I use my beloved La Roche Posay as a moisturiser before make-up and to help correct any blemishes or red marks. Which by the way it does an amazing job of and I have a full review of it here and it also featured in my March Favourites so you know it's good!

 The last product I use on my skin in the morning before make-up is my Origins Gin-Zing eye-cream. It is pricey (around £23) but it's better than using a regular moisturiser under your eyes as the skin is more delicate and sensitive there. I particularly like this one as the gin-zing makes you feel more awake and ready to face the day and it helps to reduce eye-bags and puffiness which is always a winner!

What products do you use in your morning Skincare Regime?

Previous Posts:-
Barry M new gelly pastel shades || Haul & Mini Review
Skincare Saturdays || Soap & Glory Self-heating Face mask
Revlon Matte Balms

Lots of Love,
A x x x 

4 comments:

  1. Bioderma is so handy for those mornings when I am in a hurry and don't have time to use a hot cloth cleanser (or I'm too lazy to!), and like you, I have been using and liking Effaclar Duo a lot lately. I have yet to try the Origins cream, but it sounds great, and is definitely one I'd like to try at some point. Lovely post :)

    Amber
    littlethingssheloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Bioderma, I'm pernamently lazy so I always reach for my Bioderma hehe! Effaclar duo is a saviour. Go to an origins counter and ask for a sample so you can see if you like it hehe xxx

      Delete
  2. I love having a nosey at other peoples routines! Great post hun, and I'm lazy too :P my routine is very simple, but like you, I also LOVE bioderma :) great post hun xx

    faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's always great to see what works for other people and to find out if you're missing out on any skincare miracles! Thank ya very much, I think it's better and easier to have a simple routine to be honest! Less products usually means less chance of breaking out and it's also not ideal to have a massive routine if you're in a rush to go somewhere :p xxxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x