Wednesday 27 May 2015

Blushing Hearts Too Faced Dupe || Review & Swatches


I have wanted one (all) the Two Faced heart blushers for a good while now but at £24 each, they're definitely not budget friendly and I already have way too many blushers. So I had to get my hands on at least one of the Make-Up Revolution blushing hearts because MUR are so good at creating amazing dupes and I've never been disappointed by them yet. I decided to just get one just now since I'm meant to be trying to save money and use up some of my ever growing make-up collection. The one I chose was 'Peachy Pink Kisses' because I love peachy coloured blushes especially for Summer.


The blush has three segments like the Too Faced blushers which I like because it means you have four different colour options to use. You can swirl all the shades together and get a shimmery peach shade like I have swatched above or you can use any of the three individually to get different colours. They're all pretty shimmery so could actually double up as a highlighter depending on what shade you like your highlighter to be. I personally think the top two segments of the blusher are like highlight shades and the third segment or a mixture of all three are like blusher shades. 


The packaging of the product is really cute although it's quite bulky and hard to store but I guess it's worth it for the prettiness of it. I definitely would want more of these, they're only £4.99 and for four different blush shades I think thats well priced! I think 'Bursting with Love' is next on my list to try.

Have you tried any of these or the Too Faced version? What do you think of them?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x