Sunday 28 September 2014

Rimmel Scandaleyes Nude Liner || Review


 This product was something I hunted high and low for including rummaging through Boots drawers to no avail so when I eventually managed to find it I snapped it up. This was a while back and I used it one or two times but then kind of forgot about it but recently I've rediscovered it and just had to do a review post on it.

The logic behind nude eyeliners is that they make your eyes look bigger by creating the illusion that the whites of your eyes are going on further than they actually do. To achieve this look you apply a nude eyeliner into the waterline of your eyes. I kind of had my doubts about this idea because I didn't see how a nude liner could make the whites of your eyes appear bigger but a few of my close friends adore this product so I had to try it for myself. It does really work, the minute you apply this you can see that it opens up your eyes and instantly makes them look brighter and whiter.

 The liner itself is so creamy too and it glides on really nicely. It's a pigmented product too so I'm very tempted to pick it up in black when my black eyeliner pencil runs out because I'm a bit of a whore when it comes to eyeliners. I haven't really found my holygrail eyeliner in pencil form yet! I found that this stayed put all day due to its almost waxy texture which helped keep me look awake despite having been woken up several times in the night by a puppy!!


This only costs £3.99 from Boots or Superdrug so is well worth picking it up if you get the chance (can find it!!) Have you tried it?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x