Monday 20 January 2014

Liebster Award!



Hellooo my lovelies,

Some exciting news for you today! I have been nominated for a Liebster award! In case you didn't know, a Liebster award is an award to help promote new bloggers which I think is a fabulous idea as it helps give fresh off the block bloggers, the chance to get the recognition that their efforts deserve! The German word Liebster means dearest, lovely, and valued in English. I never, ever imagined that I would get nominated for anything like this as I'm just in my second week of blogging seriously and I'm so happy as I'm loving every second of it! So it's really nice to know that people are enjoying reading it as much as I am writing it.

 Thank you so much to the beautiful Lauren from http://www.bloglovin.com/laurahunter6 who nominated me! I suggest you all check her blog out! 


The rules are that:-

1. You must link the person who nominated you.
2. You have to answer 11 questions chosen by the person who nominated you. 

3. You have to pick 11 people to nominate with under 200 followers.
4. You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees they have been nominated.


1)  Who is your favourite blog and why? 

My favourite blog at the moment is the lovely Vivianna's from Viviannadoesmakeup

2) Do you have any weird habits, what?

My weird habits are probably having a shower straight after I have a bath and I always have to have a bottle of water with me. 

3) If you could only shop in one place for clothes where would it be?

Topshop, one million percent. Bet none of you would have guessed that one hey ;-)

4) Would you rather Disney or Pixar?
Disney all the way, I'm a massive Disney fan! I love Pixar too though! 

5) If you could be someone from a film/TV series who would you be and why?
I would quite like to be Serena from Gossip Girl just because she's glitzy and glam and I think she would be a really fun person to be!

6)How much do you spend on make up?

Far too much. It would probably make me feel quite sick if I could see altogether the amount I've spent!

7)  If your life was a musical what three songs would you pick?

I would say Belle from Beauty and the Beast because I love reading books, He Lives in You from The Lion King because I believe people who care about us do watch down on us when they pass away. Also Truly Scrumptious from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang as my mum used to sing it to me and my sister when we were little so it has happy memories. I also sing this to my cousins twins who I'm very close to and look after a lot.

8) What is one thing you always carry with you?
My iphone.

9)  What is your favourite beauty product?

Mascara or Concealer probably.

10) What is your favourite hair product?

L'Oreal TXT Supersizing Volume Spray 

11) If you had to wear one outfit for the rest of your life what would you wear? 

Funnily enough, I would pick the current outfit I have on (if I had to pick practically and not pick a dress). The outfit I'm wearing is my black Topshop Tile Treggings, my pink cropped jumper from Misguided, my Denim jacket from Topshop. My Primark Tartan scarf, my rose-gold Michael Kors watch, my jewel candle ring, Topshop white frilly socks and white Converse. I would probably pair this with a Michael Kors tote bag.

My questions

1) What is your favourite brand of make-up?
2) If you could only buy make-up or clothes for the rest of your life, which would you chose?
3) Where in the world would you most like to visit?
4) If you had to live in one season all year round, which season would you chose and why?
5) Who is your favourite blogger?
6) What would be your dream job?
7) What are your favourite perfumes?
8) What is your favourite feature and why?
9) If your house was on fire, which specific makeup product would you save?
10) If you could create your own makeup range what would you have in it?
11) What are your favourite type of blog posts to read?

My nominee's are:-
1) vanityfairest-x.blogspot.com
2) anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
3) abbcsmyth.blogspot.com
4) elephantstoriesandmore.blogspot.com
5) vanityfairest-x.blogspot.com
6) lauraslittlelocket.wordpress.com
7) ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk
8) britishheartsxo.blogspot.co.uk
9) lovehellogorgeous.blogspot.com
10) the-golden-girl.com
11) fashionandkiwi.blogspot.co.uk

Let me know in the comments when you have done your post!

Lots of love, 
A x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x