Monday 4 August 2014

Costa Chic || MAC Mondays



Hellooo lovelies,

 Now that we are mid Summer, I've been cracking out one of my old favourites again which is the frost lipstick 'Costa Chic'. Costa chic is a stunning coral shade but it does get rather neglected in my collection during the colder months of the year so when it's warmer I really enjoy wearing this.

 This is actually my only frost shade from MAC because generally as a rule, I'm not a massive fan of the finish. The frost finish pretty much looks as the name suggests 'Frosty' so it has almost a shimmery look too it and isn't as creamy as a cremesheen. I don't mind the formula, it is still creamy and gives a pretty finish but I definitely prefer cremesheen finishes.


 It is quite long lasting, slightly more so than the cremesheen colours because it is less creamy. Depending on how much eating, drinking and talking I'm doing I could get up to 6 hours out of this. It's a really pretty shade for everyday, work or even for a night out (although I definitely prefer my bright pinks on nights out!!).


This is the perfect Summer coral shade so if you want a coral lippy then try this beaut! What's your favourite Summer lipstick?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x