Tuesday 7 October 2014

September || Instagram


 I love seeing peoples instagram posts and getting little updates on what people have been up too so I thought I would start doing them too. September is one of my all time favourite months of the year mainly because it's my birthday month but it's a nice changing season when the leaves begin to fall but the sun still shines.


 For my birthday I was lucky enough to receive a Michael Kors bag which I adore and I also got a Frozen birthday cake because I'm a massive kid at heart. For my birthday night out me and Gary actually just went on a nice little date night because with the pup we don't really get the chance to have them anymore. So we went to the cinema to see Sex Tape and one of my favourite things about that was the amazing Ben and Jerry's ice cream I got with extra polar bears on top... yummy!






 I also got really pretty nails done this month and had a lovely catch up with the gorgeous Hayley from waterpainteddreams


 Russian Red is a lipstick I've had on my lips loads throughout September it's such a pretty shade.


  Luca's first walk was also this month which was such a cute experience. He was definitely ready to go a walk and I'm so glad we can now take him outside and let him burn off some of his energy!




 I also treated myself to two gorgeous pairs of Winter boots which I've been loving. I love them so much that I've done a full post on them here if you're interested in finding out more about them.



 Lastly September is the month that the universities all start back again which is a double edged sword for me because I love seeing everyone again and I really enjoy learning. However it's a lot of hard work, a lot of tutorials and a lot of examinations and coursework. The one thing that always makes everything better though is having a tax free Starbucks on campus... cheap chocolate frappachino's everyday?... why not! If you want to follow me on my blog instagram then it's @whatabbyloves.

What things have you got up to in September?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x