Monday 27 October 2014

All That Glitters || MAC Monday



  Another Mac Monday means time to share another Mac shadow from my palette and this week it's All That Glitters. This shadow is another one that seems to be quite popular in the make-up world and I can certainly see why because it's a very pretty neutral shade that isn't really similar to any others.


 The finish of the eyeshadow has a 'veluxe pearl' finish which gives a subtle shimmer but still has that pigmentation there. The colour itself is almost a peachy, beige champagne shade. It's very pretty and it looks really nice for a natural, neutral eye by itself if you're wanting to go a little more wild on the lips so I personally really love this if I'm doing a deep red or purple lip. However, it also goes really well with lots of other colours - golds, browns, peaches, it even goes lovely with the pinky tones in my Naked 3 palette. As the finish of the eyeshadow is so creamy and smooth there is no fall out either and it's also very easy to blend so great for eyeshadow newbies. It's also a fabulous one if you wake up and want to look more awake/like you haven't just rolled out of bed ten minutes before but don't really have time because it's so light it really opens up the eyes and brightens them. It's also very quick to swipe over your eyelids because it doesn't require much blending work.


 Even more so than Amber Lights (which I reviewed last week), I think All That Glitters would make a very pretty highlighter because of it's champagne shimmer it gives a nice sheen to the skin quite similar to what Benefits Watts Up  highlighter does. It also has similarities to Mac's mineralized skin finish in Soft and Gentle which I equally love. If you were going on holiday or away the weekend I'm more than positive that this treasure could do both the jobs of highlighter and eyeshadow.


Have you tried Mac All That Glitters? What's your favourite eyeshadow from Mac?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x