Friday 3 October 2014

The Autumn Tag


So I think by now we all know how much I love autumn! Since it is now October which is the beginning of the proper Autumnal months ( I think) I thought I would do the Autumn Tag!

1. OK, we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero, etc?
My favourite drink throughout the Autumn has to be a hot chocolate because I don't like tea or coffee.

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I usually wear all of them. Sometimes I give the gloves a miss though because if you need to use your phone or do anything really they become a bit of a pain. I love, love, love boots and have already got my Autumn/Winter boots which you can see here if you're interested! 

3. Music what's your favourite music to listen to during autumn?
I don't really have specific music for different months. I just listen to the music I like all year round.

4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I tend to put the likes of Marc Jacobs Lola and River Island Paris to one side and reach for Lady Gaga's perfume and my all time favourite Autumn perfume Taylor Swift Enchanted.

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
My all time favourite candle scents are Autumn/Winter ones. I'll definitely be burning November Rain by Yankee, Home Sweet Home, Cinnamon stick and any other spicy appley scents.

6. What do you love most about autumn?
I have already done a post on reasons why I'm looking forward to Autumn which I'll link here. My most favourite thing though is probably getting to wear my Ugg boots again and those fresh crisp mornings with the fallen leaves.

7. Favourite makeup look?
Definitely darker, vampier lips. Reds, plums, purples and berry shades are right up my street at this time of year. I really like using a pinky blusher too to give me that natural flushed look. Darker, more Autumnal eyeshadow shades are good too.

8. What are you looking forward to most this autumn?
Cosy nights/days in when it's cold outside and the rains hitting off the windows. I also love walking the dog well dogs now in the Autumn with my hat, scarf and wellies. 

If you do this tag then let me know in the comments below as I'd love to read your answers too.

                       

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x