Tuesday 27 January 2015

Flawless Palette || Review


It is no secret how much I am loving Make-Up Revolution and their Eyes Like Angels 32 shade palette fast became one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes. Therefore I obviously had to get the Flawless version of it which I have mentioned so much on my blog since I got it that I thought I should do an in depth post so you can see why I love it so much.

This palette is more versatile than Eyes Like Angels because of the range of gold, browns and champagne shades and it's mixture of matte and shimmers. It also has some red shades that are beautiful in the Winter, some blacks, some peaches, a blue and a green shade. It's the type of palette where if I was going away and could only take one eyeshadow palette with me it would probably be this one.

I can't believe how pigmented this palette is considering it only cost £8, it's certainly up there with Mac and closely follows Urban Decay. A few of the lighter shades like Raw, Paper and Almost There aren't as pigmented as the others and are a little chalky but they're still usable and for £8 it's nothing I can complain about. As with most glitter shadows the really chunky glitters like Molton Chocolate and Copper Shimmer do leave a bit of fall out but I do my concealer after my eyeshadow so its not a problem for me.

I've swatched all the shades from left to right in their rows below so you can see how incredibly stunning they are. I guarantee you if you don't have this palette then you will want it after seeing how gorgeous it is! These were all swatched without a primer underneath so they're even nicer when used with a primer.

Row 1
Row 2
Row 3
Row 4

The shades are blendable and they last all day on me with my usual primer I use. I adore Make-Up Revolution eyeshadows (and products) and I think for anyone wanting Urban Decay/Mac shades but are on a budget then this would be the perfect solution. It certainly would be ideal for anybody who's starting out in eyeshadow, inexpensive, pigmented and easy to wear colours.

Have you tried the Flawless palette yet?

Lots of Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x