Saturday 24 January 2015

My To Read List


One of my New Years Resolutions was to read more because it's something that I love doing but just never make the time to do. I don't think there is much more relaxing than sinking into a bubble bath (maybe with a glass of bubbly/wine in hand) and reading a good book. 

I've tried to read more before and failed but this year I really want to make the time for it and include more book reviews on my blog. I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of some of the books from my bookshelf that are on the 'to read' list. Let me know if there is any in particular you'd like to see a review on.

I have a few chick flick ones like Sophie Kinsella and Lindsey Kelk books, The Husbands Secret which looks more like its on the darker side of chick flick and I also can't wait to read the much loved Little Coffee Shop in Kabul. The last book that I'm looking forward to reading is Silent Night which is a book about the first world war when the soldiers stopped fighting to play football on Christmas night.


Have you tried any of these books? Are there any particular books you would like to see a review on/recommend me to read?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x