Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy 1st Blog Birthday!!!!



I've been blogging for one whole year now, can you believe it? I can't .When I started this little blog I thought it would be like everything else I do and end up being just another phase, I never imagined that I would fall in love with it like I have.

I have enjoyed every single minute of it from working hard to get good pictures, typing up the posts and putting everything together. My favourite part of blogging has obviously been all the amazing people that comment on my posts, tweet me and support me in general. I have met (and have a list of those to meet) some absolutely incredible people that I now consider to be best friends and hope they will be in my life for a very long time to come.

I know this community isn't completely perfect and there are nasty people out there but I genuinely haven't met them, everyone I have come across has been amazing and I'm truly grateful to have them in my life.

I've had a fabby year, worked with brands like Debenhams, Duo, Clinique and Lush and been to lots of beauty, food and fashion events with great people. I'm so proud of myself and how far this has come within a year, I never thought I would ever have 10 people who wanted to read my blog and now I have 354 bloglovin followers, 2149 google plus followers, 1038 blog twitter followers and 449 blog instagram followers. I know it's not massive compared to some people but to me it's blown me away and I am grateful for every single person who takes the time out of their day to read what I write.

Thank you for sticking with me, it really does mean more than I can ever express through words on a screen. Here's to another great year!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x