Thursday 15 January 2015

Lush Fizzbanger || Review


I'm quite the Lushie and have tried many of Lushes products but most of the ones I have tried have been from their Christmas or Halloween range. My favourite scents are usually released around this time and I don't have as many baths in the warmer months. This is a bath ballistic from Lushes standard range and I got this in the Fizzbanger gift set which was based around this product, Fizzbanger.


 The first thing that struck me about this product is how big it was, are the normal range products always slightly bigger than their limited edition products?? It's a bright yellow colour and has a citrus smell. Lush themselves describe it as "releasing first a citrus apple and then a cinnamon, apple pie like scent with a hint of ylang yang". I think this is an accurate description because it does have that citrus scent but with a bit of something added not too sweet not too spicy just really fresh and nice. I'm surprised this isn't released for fireworks night because it contains popping candy and is called Fizzbanger.  Apparently this also contains 'Petitgram' which is used to calm breathing, slow the heartbeat and reduce anxiety. I don't truly believe that anything can fix anxiety but I certainly forgot about my stresses and relaxed while I was in the bath.


 In the bath this is a pretty interesting one, it explodes into yellow foam and then spins round like a 'Catherine Wheel' as Lush says and blue colour comes out and the colour goes from highlighter yellow to a lime green and then develops into a gorgeous rich green colour.


Another nice touch to this bath ballistic that I only actually noticed while I was draining my bath was it had a little sheet of paper in it saying 'BANG!'. I thought this was a really nice touch and it might actually be a transferable tattoo as I was trying to pick it off the bottom of the bath the words removed from it onto my skin so I didn't manage to get a photo of it.

This costs £3.35 which is slightly more than Lushes regular ballistics but considering the size of it and what a nice bath it gives, it's a lovely treat especially for those needing to de-stress.

Lots of Love,

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x