Friday 6 March 2015

February || Instagram


♥ Make-up Revolutions 100% vamp lipstick


♥ Pretty beach walk near my house



 ♥ My new favourite book, highly recommend! I did a review on it here.


 ♥My new work shoes


♥ Home


♥ My first subscription of My Little Box, I did an unboxing post here!


♥ Fleur's book



♥ Valentines Day cocktails at Zizzi's


♥ My Fashion Prescription Gossip Girl styled silk pj set! I have a post on my fashion prescription haul which includes this beauty!


 ♥ Guilty treat


♥ Charlotte Tillbury Glastonberry lipstick


♥ Half n Half


♥ Raspberries, blueberries and Eton Mess


♥ Best kind of delivery to receive


♥ The secret to getting the most out of Lush bubble bars- use a sieve!


 ♥ Be happy


♥ Luca with his Luca's ice cream. I've actually made this one his own instagram @LucaTheSpringer if you want more puppy pictures. Yes i've become one of these people but I want to have a log to look back on of all his pictures and I didn't want to spam everyone who isn't into puppies so please give him a follow if you like dogs.


♥ OOTD

Leave your instagram links below and I'll check them out! Mines is @whatabbyloves and Luca's is @LucaTheSpringer.

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x