Saturday 21 March 2015

Make-Up Revolution || Haul


 I actually bought these a while ago so you may have already seen a few of these products in my last favourites post but I went onto Make-Up Revolutions website and had another splurge.. woops.

They had a deal on a few months back where if you spent over £20 you got a free lipstick collection. Usually free stuff means not very good stuff that companies are trying to get rid of but I had a list of things I wanted so thought I may aswell buy it now.


The first thing I wanted was the 100 'Awesome' eyeshadow palette which is soo pretty and has lots of different shades and colours. I've mentioned a few times that I've been getting more adventurous with eyeshadow and although some of these are too out there for me for £12.99 it's amazing value! I can't wait for fancy dress or Halloween so I can really play with all of the colours.



 The next thing is something I've wanted for ages and it's one of their Blushing Hearts which are undoubtedly Two Faced dupes. I actually picked one of their new shades which is 'Peachy Pink Kisses' but there was so many I wanted, I restricted myself to just one for now though. I really liked this one because the bottom third looks very similar to Nars Orgasm and the top two can double up as highlighters.


Another product I could not miss out on was the blush stick in Matte Malibu which I would never wear as a blush because it's a very orange toned brown. However, this reminded me of another cult Nars product, Laguna multiple so I've been using it as a bronzer and a contour stick.


 The last thing I got were these freebie lipsticks which seemed a bit gimmicky at first glance with the heart shape and the balm in the middle but I actually really love them. They're really creamy, moisturising and they have really lovely colours and they even smell nice! I think I'm going to do a full post on them with swatches because they're so pretty.

I have OPI 'Birthday Babe' on my nails which is a shade I got in my Coloristiq box! 

Have you tried any of these products?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x