Wednesday 22 April 2015

Garden Celebrations with Crabtree & Evelyn


Crabtree and Evelyn, hand cream, gardeners, fathers day, gift

A company that I absolutely adore the bones of is Crabtree & Evelyn, they were the first PR company I ever worked for and the whole Crabtree team are so lovely! Crabtree & Evelyn's latest event is a Garden Celebration where customers will be offered a daily complimentary tea and biscuit service and they'll focus on a different tea and biscuit pairing each day. This event is going on until the end of May. Being British, afternoon tea is something we're big on and although I personally amn't a tea fan, I do love a good biscuit. They will also be doing giveaways on their social media with one prize being a night in a luxurious London hotel with afternoon tea so keep your eyes peeled for that.  

gardening, crabtree and evelyn, handcream
 
Of course during this event there will be selected Crabtree & Evelyn ranges on offer. Theres 3 for 2 on fine food and one third off the Gardeners, Somerset Meadow, Summer Hill, Verbana & Lavender and Nantucket Briar ranges.


I was sent some delicious strawberry and cream biscuits to try which were incredible, so tasty and crunchy. The whole packet was gone within 5 minutes, in this house they went down a treat! I was also sent some of their Afternoon Tea which my mum tried and really enjoyed.



I was also sent some of the Gardeners Hand Therapy to try because this is one of the products on offer and my dad runs his own gardeners business so we were interested to see how it faired on an actual gardeners hands! The 60 minute hand fix kit comes with hand recovery - an intensive hand exfoliant and hand therapy, a ultra moisturising hand cream to keep your new hands soft.


Within 10 seconds of using the exfoliant my dad was pretty shocked at how good it was and felt on his hands and when he washed it off, he genuinely said his hands had never been so soft. I expected it to work but we didn't expect to see results on first use but as the following pictures show, this kit really is a 60 second kit!!




I don't know about you but I can see an amazing difference in my dad's hands and he's already obsessed with this stuff and has squirrelled it away so nobody can steal it. I think this would be an amazing fathers day gift or a present for anyone who  does a job that's tough on their hands.

What do you think of Crabtree & Evelyn products? 

Lots of Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x