Tuesday 28 April 2015

Origins Drink Up-Intensive Mask || Review


I'm not usually someone who suffers from dry skin but when it comes to Winter, the cold and the harsh wind definitely takes a toll on my skin and it hasn't completely recovered yet. I've been noticing dry patches around my mouth, nose and across my forehead so I've been using the Origins drink up intensive overnight mask that I got in my Origins set.

I love that this is an overnight mask because there's no fuss of timing, when you need to remove it or removing it at all for that matter. A little of this goes a long way and you can rub it all over your face or just on your dry bits whichever you prefer. When you wake up in the morning it's all completly sank in and your skin feels so smooth and soft.

It also has a really nice smell, like peaches which is ideal since you have to keep it on your face for a long time. It hasn't caused any problems with break outs but has instead left me with a fresh, healthy looking face. 

You literally only need a tiny bit of this and it can be spread across the whole face very easily. I only have the 75ml bottle and still have loads left in it so I can imagine the 100ml bottle would most definitely be worth the money especially for those dry skin sufferers. This isn't actually what it's designed for but when I've not had a lip balm handy I've rubbed this into my lips and it has actually left them lovely and soft aswell.

This stuff is expensive (£23) but for those suffering with dry skin I think it's definitely a product worth investing in.

Have you tried this mask?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x