Friday 3 April 2015

March || Instagram


♥ I've been trying to add a little more protein to my diet with 2 eggs for breakfast most days.


 ♥ Strawberries with Nutella 


♥ Chocolate Fudge Brownie sundae from Lucas


♥ How's it possible to work with this cute bundle of fluff there to cuddle?


 ♥ Looking like Macklemore in the Thrift Shop video


♥ Disney Jumper 


 ♥ Sweet Potato Salad


♥ Granny and Grandad's wedding photo


♥ Healthy Smoothie Prep


♥ Mums leaving flowers



♥ My first own set of car keys 

 
 ♥ Chiquito's 


My instagram is @whatabbyloves and if you want to see more pictures of Luca then you can follow him @lucathespringer. Leave your instagram links below!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x