Thursday 6 November 2014

Kate Moss #30


 In Autumn/Winter I am an avid dark lipstick fan. It's one of my favourite parts of the colder months is being able to pull of the dark, vampy lip look that I don't really wear at any other time of the year. My collection was a little bare though and tended to lean towards more of the reddy dark lips so when I saw this purple shade I knew I had to snap it up!

The Kate Moss lipsticks are absolutely fantastic, the pigmentation is fabulous, the lasting power is phenomenal and the colour range is equally great. They're also really reasonably priced at only £5.49 which for a lipstick that's of comparable quality to MAC is mind blowing. This one is no different and is just as amazing as all the others! It also has a gorgeous smell, like Kate Moss 107 but slightly different, smells good enough to eat!

The shade itself is a berry toned purpley red but definitely has more purple undertones. It is absolutely stunning and I've had so many compliments on it and it really makes the most basic outfits and makeup looks look great.

 The only thing I would change about these lipsticks is that they have names instead of numbers because I always like my products to have names (strange??). It just sounds a bit nicer to say oh I'm wearing 'Purple Rain' (I know my imagination has BLOWN you away) today instead of 'number 30'.




I am going to be so sad when Winter is over and I have to put this lipstick away until it's Autumn again. Have you tried it? What's your favourite purple lipstick?

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x