Sunday 4 May 2014

Life's a Beach


Hellooo my lovelies,

I haven't done a lifestyle post in suuuch a long time so I thought it was definitely time that I did one and what better to do it on than one of my favourite things at the moment. I absolutely love the beach, it's my favourite place to go when I'm upset, stressed, angry or anything and I instantly become more relaxed. It sounds very strange but especially at night time when it's quiet there's something beautiful about how peaceful and relaxing it is. I've spent my whole childhood living beside a beach and it just is a little happy place for me!


 As you all know I've had my exams recently and have been very stressed about them and honestly what helped me most was taking a break down the beach and when I went back home I was in a much better position to revise. Obviously I'm very lucky in that I only live 5 minutes walk from a beach but even if you don't have a beach near you, just go for a stroll to the park or around the block when you're stressed and it will make you feel so much better. Even if you just go stand outside in your garden for a few minutes to take a few breaths of fresh air and get away from your books it will give your brain the break it needs. I thought I would share with you some photo's from these beach walks and other walks I have been on these past few weeks (photo heavy post, you have been warned!)

























After your walk you should of course go to your nearest local ice cream parlour and treat yourself to some gorgeous scoops. Nutella, bubblegum, mango, irn-bru, chocolate, mint choc chip and fudge anyone?? Don't worry I didn't eat this all to myself! If you ever find yourself in Edinburgh or Musselburgh then visit S.Luca's ice cream parlour...amazing.
What are your favourite things to do when you're stressed? I hope you didn't mind this picture heavy post but it's a bit of a different one and thought some of these photo's were too cute not to share!

Lots of Love,
A x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x