Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Spring Tag


Helloo my lovelies,

 Since we'll soon be going into Summer I thought it was about time that I did the Spring tag!

1.  What's your favourite nail colours for Spring?
I love pastel shades but I also like brighter shades as I get really over excited when the sun comes out! My favourites are 'Essie- Fiji', 'Barry M- Mint Green' and 'Tanya Burr- Be Bright, Be Happy, Be You'.

2.  Best drink for Spring?
I looove fruit juice- apple. mango or tropical. My favourite alcoholic drink in Spring is cocktails.

3.  What goes on your lips in Spring?
I turn to more peach, coral and pink shades in Spring! I also prefer more of a glossy lip so often opt for a lipgloss! My favourites so far have been 'YSL rouge volupte- Peach Passion', 'Tanya Burr- Picnic in the Park' and 'MAC- pink pearl pop'. I've also been loving a bit of a nude lip this Spring and for that I've been loving 'MAC- Pure Zen' and 'Tanya Burr- Afternoon Tea'. Obviously with the Orange lip trend I've been loving a bit of MAC's 'Morange' too!

4.  What's your favourite thing about Spring?
My favourite thing about Spring is that the days get longer so it's still light in the evenings and it starts to get warmer and sunnier so everyone's more happy. I really like all the baby animals being born too though!

5.  Best perfume for Spring?
My ultimate favourite perfume for Spring is 'Marc Jacobs-Lola' it's the perfect fresh floral scent without being too 'florally'.

6.  What TV series are you watching the most at the moment?
The tv series I'm currently watching is Coronation Street, Ex on the Beach and Happy Valley.

7.  Do you wear a different colour eye shadow in Spring?
Not especially, I have noticed that I'm reaching for more goldy/brown shades than my beloved Naked 3 though!

8.  Do you change your hair for the changing season?
I have never dyed my hair before but I'm really tempted to dye it blonde - more for Summer than Spring though!

9.  What kind of music do you listen do in Spring?
I have a really varied music taste and I don't really change the type of music I listen to from season to season.

10.  What kind of fashion items/accessories do you opt for in Spring?
I usually wear a lot more denim for instance I've switched my big fluffy Winter jacket for my lighter denim one and my pink wool look one. I also ditch the Uggs for Converse, Vans and Blazers. I usually inject more colour into my wardrobe during Spring/Summer and I opt for more crop tops, shorts, skirts and dresses.

I tag:- Charlotte
     Jessica
         Ann-Kathrin
    Gemma
     Efia
       Beth 

Lots of Love,
A x x x 

1 comment:

  1. aaah I'm so happy you tagged me! Thanks lovely! I'm looking forward to doing this :)
    I also love the Barry M Mint Green nail varnish it's great for spring/summer time!
    And I'm also living in my demin and leather jacket atm haha so happy it's getting warmer!
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x