Tuesday 3 June 2014

Revlon, Rimmel & L'oreal || Haul


Hellooo my lovelies,

 As you will have seen from my post on Saturday I recently went to the Crabtree & Evelyn event and as I got there early I popped in for an essential...yes essential trip to Boots to pick up a few bits and bobs.


 The first thing I got was my favourite ever cotton pads. I literally hate using any other cotton pad to remove my nail varnish and makeup because nothing is as strong and good as these ones and they're really cheap too. What's good about these is they have two different textured surfaces and they just hold the product really well and seem a lot stronger than other ones I have tried. I use the big oval pads to remove my make-up as can do it with one pad instead of two little ones and I use the little ones to remove nail varnish.



 I also picked up one of these Revlon parfumerie nail polishes and I'm really pleased with myself because I wanted 3 of them so for me to walk away with just one was quite the achievement! The one that appealed to me most was obviously a shade of pink and it's called 'Ginger Melon' which is an amazing name and the bottles are adorable. I'm so intrigued to try this as apparently your nails smell nice after you've painted them with so we shall see. I had the urge to buy the whole range just so I can line them up and have them look nice on my dressing table...anyone else??


 I also picked up this foundation to try as I've heard really good things about it and that it's meant to be a dupe for Georgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation so we shall see if it lives up to that one. I got it in W4 Golden Natural for when tanned and also N2 Vanilla for those days when I decide to be natural.


 I didn't really know what to get as there was 3 for 2 across L'oreal products so I was going to go for another pink lipstick but it was like 100 others that I already had sitting at home. In the end I went for their Nude Magique Blur cream to see if it's any good at blurring out my pores.


 The last thing I picked up I have wanted for absolutely ages!!! It's the Rimmel ScandalEyes nude eyeliner which my Boots which believe it or not is massive and usually has absolutely everything in it but for some reason this has not been in stock for months (and yes I even checked the drawers!!). I'm so happy I finally have this as it'll be more natural than a white eyeliner but still give the appearance of bigger eyes.


What L'oreal products do you love?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x