Saturday 14 June 2014

Special Day || Boyfriend Tag

Hellooo my lovelies,

 Bit of a personal one today but since me and my boyfriend Gary have been going out for a year today I thought it would be an appropriate time to do the boyfriend tag and test him on how well he knows me!





Before we start I'll tell you a little about us...
Gary's 20 and he'll be 21 in November, he loves all things sporty, football, the gym and is studying to be a personal trainer after the Summer. He was in the year above me at school but we didn't really know each other so we didn't talk whilst we we were at school but because we knew of each other we were friends on most social media platforms. After months of him liking all my instagram pictures, favouriting my tweets and twitter conversations about our local pizza place (Caprice) I sent him a direct message about Newcastle because he was there with his friends and me and my friends wanted to go. Twitter messages turned into texting and we randomly met in a club up town and started seeing each other for about a month. Then he asked me out on the 14th of June 2013, 14 is my lucky and favorite number which is so random because he didn't actually know this before..I guess it really must be lucky! and the rest is history! Now on with the tag..


1) She is sitting in front of the TV what is on the screen?
G-Gossip Girl or Cornation Street
A- Definitely! Coronation Street is my all time favourite I just looove it! I love Gossip Girl too but sadly have managed to get through every episode of every season :(

2) You are out to eat what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
G-None she wouldn't eat a salad
A-So true, I'm not the healthiest guys.

3) What is one food she doesn't like?
G- Meat
A- This is true, I'm a vegetarian but to be quite honest Gary could have picked a multitude of foods and still been right because I am probably the fussiest eater you will ever meet.

4) You go out and have a drink what does she order?
G- Blackcurrent vodka lemonade
A- Yessss, Blackcurrent, vodka, lemonade is my favourite alcoholic drink if I'm drinking to get drunk. However for a leisurely alcoholic drink I love Soco lemonade and lime mmm perfection!


5) What size shoe does she wear?
G- 5
A- Spot on!

6) If she was collecting anything what would it be?
G- makeup and mac lipsticks 
A- This boy really does know me well hmm?

7) What is her favourite type of sandwich?
G-Cheese and Onion
A- Yes, it is! This was pretty simple though because the only sandwich filling in the world that I like is cheese.

8) What would this person eat everyday if she could?
G- Pizza, Cheese and Macaroni Cheese
A- Mmmm yesss anything Italian and cheesy is right up my street.

9) What is her favourite cereal?
G- Cocopops and wheetos 
A- Cocopops is my all time fave but I also really love Frosties.

10) What's her favourite music?
G- She doesn't have favourite music she likes most stuff but Beyonce
A- Very true, my music taste is so varied. I definitely love a bitta Beyonce though and obviously the whole of the Frozen soundtrack.

11) What's her favourite sports team?
G- If anyone then chelsea
A- I hate sports so this definitely isn't my kinda question but if I absolutely had to pick then Chelsea because I went through a random phase of loving Chelsea when I was younger.


12) What's her eye colour?
G- Blue
A- Yesssss 

13) Who's her best friend?
G- Emma and Linzi
A- Yessss and also Robyn and obv my blogging bestie Charlotte<3 

14) What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't?
G- Not listening
A- 100% yes, he has an annoying habit of drifting off instead of listening to me rambling on....can't think why!

15) What's her heritage/where she's from?
G- Scottish/English aka British
A- Yeaah my mums side is Scottish and my dad's side is English.

16) You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind of cake is it?
G- Chocolate Orange
A- Mmmm if they made chocolate orange cakes my life would definitely be complete.

17) Did she play any sports?
G- Dancing
A- Is dancing a sport? If it is then yeah!

18) What could she spend hours doing?
G- Blog, Grand Theft Auto
A- So true my blog is my little baby and I would happily spend hours tapping away in my own world. I also really love Grand Theft Auto which is surprising since I'm such a girly girl but I think it helps me get out my road rage without hurting any actual people.

19) What is one unique talent she has?
G- Good writer
A- Awww I like to hope I'm a good writer! 





I hope you liked this little insight into our relationship! Have you done the boyfriend tag? If so link it below as I'm really nosey so reading personal posts like these are right up my street.



Lots of Love,
A x x x 
Previous Posts
Cocktail Masterclass || Bloggers Exlusive
Dollymix || MAC Mondays
Fitness, Frozen, Fashion & Food || May Non-Beauty Favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x