Friday 11 July 2014

MAC Playland || Haul


 Hellooo lovelies,

 So I'm a little late on this one but I've been lusting after a few of the MAC Playland lipsticks for a long time now. They've been out of stock pretty much everywhere but I kept seeing them popping up on blogs so I just had to have them. After searching around I found them in stock on Selfridges website so although these will both be featured in my MAC Mondays series at some point in the future I thought I'd share this with you now. The shades in stock on Selfridges website are Head in the clouds which is the red shade, Playland which is the gold shade, Happy go lucky which is the bright pink and red balloon which is the fuschia pink.

 I'm usually not a massive lover of MAC collections because I love their standard classic packaging and I just don't really get sucked in on the whole 'limited edition' considering usually they're very similar shades to colours in the normal range. However, I did really like these colours and they're in MAC's classic packaging so I didn't feel too bad about purchasing them, although I did not appreciate the £5 postage fee Selfridges!! Also can we take a minute to be astounded at MAC putting up their lipstick prices by yet another 50p, yes it may only be 50p MAC but when you put it up by 50p every few months it's very noticeable. They are finally here though and I am still swooning over them!


 Red Balloon is a stunning fuschia pink shade that I cannot wait to wear. In the packaging it looks like an inbetween shade of Girl About Town and Impassioned, both of which I adore.


 The second shade I got was Head in the clouds which a) is a gorgeous name and b) is a gorgeous colour. I got this because it reminded me of Candy Yum Yum which I've been wanting but never bought because I've heard it's quite drying and I'm not the biggest fan of matte lipsticks. This is an amplified so I'm hoping it'll be like a creamier version of Candy Yum Yum!

Have you tried any of the MAC Playland collection? What are your favourites?

Lots of Love,
A x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x