Friday 18 July 2014

My Favourite Boy


Hellooo lovelies,

 I went a walk a few nights ago and I took my 'big camera' as I like to call it because with the warmer weather I've been going a lot more walks to try and make my lifestyle a bit healthier. On these walks I often see beautiful sunsets, or just something that would make a pretty picture and although iphone cameras are great, they're not quite as powerful as a DSLR.

 You're probably now wondering why this post has the name that it does and that is because I obviously take my gorgeous little doggy on these walks with me which ended up in most of the photos being of him. I have a few other ones but he certainly hogged the camera and some of them were just too cute not to share and he is my favourite little guy in the whole wide world so hopefully you'll all love him as much as I do! So let me introduce you to my spaniel cross Eric....






Eric loves to jump and it took ages to try and get him in focus jumping the fence! I know it's slightly blurred but it's still cute.





My failed selfie attempt hahaha.




 I hope you enjoyed this little snipped of my life. If you like posts like this then do let me know cause I would love to do more of them.

Lots of Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x