Thursday 17 July 2014

Summer Polish Picks



Hellooo lovelies,

 Nail polish is one of my guilty pleasures, I have waaaay too many polishes yet I can't stop buying them. Can you be a nail polish addict? cause if so I'm certainly guilty of that. I could paint my nails for the rest of my life without buying another polish and I'm pretty sure I still wouldn't run out so when it comes to picking polishes for different seasons I certainly have a good variety to choose from.

 My number one staple go to colour in Summer is white because it's classy, it goes with every outfit and it also is super flattering to a tan because it makes your skin look darker next to it. My go to white nail polish at the moment is Barry M's 'matt white' which is not the most imaginative of names but it does the job.

 When the sun comes out I like to brighten my style up too and that includes my polishes but I also really like tan enhancing colours which I find to be paler more pastel shades. Two of my old favourites are Barry M 'mint green' and 'peach melba', most of my favourite nail polishes do happen to be Barry M ones because they're cheap, have an amazing colour range, pretty bottles and are of a good quality.


 My most favourite Barry M polishes though are their Gelly hi-shine range ones because they look so much nicer on the nails, not quite as shiny as gel nails but the next best thing. I really love their new pastel shades that they brought out for Spring this year, 'Huckleberry', 'Sugar Apple' and 'Rosehip'. The brighter shades I love though are 'Dragon Fruit', 'Prickly Pear', 'Greenberry' and 'Blueberry'.


 Of course I love these colours by Tanya Burr's range too, 'Little Duck', 'Mini Marshmallows' and 'Bright and Early'. One thing I will say about these though is the quality is not amazing, the lids have a tendency to be stiff and the polishes are quite thin and chip easily bur they are very pretty shades.


What are your favourite nail polish shades for Summer?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x