Monday 8 December 2014

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette Review & Swatches || Blogmas Day 8


I have been wanting to buy a Too Faced palette for the longest time but with them all being so beautiful I didn't know which one to chose. The main two I narrowed it down too was this palette and the cat eyes palette which I still very much want. I decided this one was the best one to go for because it's super natural and a palette that I knew I would get a lot of use out of.

 The first thing that struck me about this palette is how tiny it is, I don't know what I was expecting but this palette is really tiny but perfect for travelling. Paying £28 for 9 eyeshadows I just expected it to be bigger. However, the quality of the eyeshadows completely made up for this because they are the creamiest, most buttery eyeshadows ever. If you've read my blog for a while or know me well then you will know that Urban Decay is my all time favourite for eyeshadow quality but Too Faced may have just topped them. Forever more now when it comes to eyeshadow quality Too Faced and Urban Decay will be the best that money can buy.

 The colours in the palette are super pretty, my favourites are Honey Pot which reminds me of Urban Decays Half Baked, Push Up, Silk Teddy and Cashmere Bunny. I really like that it contains both matte and shimmer shades too because I hate having to grab a second palette to do crease work. It doesn't contain any bright or over exciting shades but it does contain enough to create many beautiful natural eyes. It also comes with a leaflet inside which explains a few eye looks that you could create with this palette or you can just freestyle it like I tend to do.

I have been so impressed with Too Faced and will definitely be buying more eyeshadow palettes from them in the future.



Have you tried Too Faced products? What do you recommend?

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x