Tuesday 16 December 2014

Daydreamer Brunch With Debenhams & Urban Decay || Blogmas Day 16


I was recently invited by Christina from the daydreamer along to her daydreamer brunch which was being held in the Bonham hotel in the West End of Edinburgh. I was so excited about this because I love brunch type foods and I always go to events at night but I've never been to one during the day before.


I met up with my blogging buddies Jodi, Emily, Katie and Louise before hand and we all walked along together and were greeted by the lovely Christina and Debenhams staff. There was this amazing table filled with all the delicious breakfast foods you could think of and it also had pretty little goody bags laid out for us.


The most exciting part of the morning for me was that Urban Decay were there which are one of my top makeup brands ever so I really enjoyed swooning over their products and adding a few alot of things to my Christmas list. There were two lovely makeup artists there with them who were doing our makeup for us and telling us about their products, I didn't catch their names but they were really lovely and amazing at what they do!


I absolutely loved my breakfast, I was stuffed by the end of it. I'd love to know where they got their croissants from because they were the best I've ever tasted, so yummy.


Debenhams also had a few rails of their clothes there and also some shoes and necklaces. This event really was a girls dream, food, clothes, good company shoes and make-up... what more could you want?!

Lovely Louise getting her make-up done!

In our goody bags (because I'm sure you're all wondering!!) we were very spoilt and got lots of lovely new things to try! The first thing was from Ishga which is seaweed skincare and seaweed has really good properties for your skin so I'm looking forward to trying this out,



 We also got a Korres shower gel, a balance me facial expression filler, a 4 day sample detox of tea which sounds absolutely delicious even though I don't like tea! It has ice cream flavoured, Jasmine Blossom, Peaches and Cream and Strawberry Jam so I think these may be the teas that make me like tea!


We also got this gorgeous Timeless candle in the scent Christmas which of course what better time of the year to burn that than now!


The gifts that I was most excited about was this Naked gloss in the shade Liar and a double sided Urban Decay eyeliner in 'Blackheart' and 'Darkhorse'. I have been wanting to try the Naked glosses forever because the packaging is so beautiful and I've heard amazing things so super excited about that. I've also heard great things about the eyeliner so two very exciting products!


I had a fabulous time at the Daydreamer brunch and the Bonham hotel where it was held was absolutely beautiful!! Thank you so much to the Bonham, Debenhams and Urban Decay for a fabby event and I hope you really enjoyed seeing my pictures from it!


Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and give me feedback, I really appreciate it and I read and reply to all the comments! x